Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing photos using different computer

Hi,

I'm leaving on vacation soon, and I plan on bringing my iPad mini aswell as my laptop. Usually I sync my iPad with my home computer (desktop), but on I won't have access to it during vacation. If I decide to transfer pictures from my digital camera onto my laptop, is there a way to then put them onto my iPad all within the laptop? I've had issues like this in the past, since iTunes wouldn't let me sync using a different computer. I'd appreciate any methods as to syncing pictures using a different computer, not associated with the iPad, and not interfere with music or files already on the iPad.

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 4:39 PM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2014 4:54 PM in response to Warlock315

You cannot sync with multiple computers without erasing the current content on the iPad and replacing it with the content on the second computer's iTunes library. Have you considered using the camera connection kit?

Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - Apple Store (U.S.)

Or have you tried one of the WiFi Transfer apps? I have one and it works quite well.

Wireless Transfer App Easily send photos to iPhone/iPad ...

Syncing photos using different computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.