Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help: Songs Do Not Appear When Importing an itunes Library XML file

I have 2 apple IDs and 2 libraries I want to combine. I've been working on this for hours. I found detailed instructions on making sure all the right preferences are checked, locations are in public folders, and so on. There are no error messages when I import the file but no songs appear/download. I also cannot get files into windows media player using any of the directions I've found online. I have windows 8.1

On a side note, I, like everyone else grew up with computers so most basic problems I've always been able to troubleshoot. Windows 8.1 and Itunes software is so unecessarily complicated and hard to work with. If this is how advanced software is going to work, I have a new found appreciation for my Grandma because I don't understand it at all. How about we go back to folders with artist names instead of giant XML files. How about we drag and drop. I'm so ****** off at this point. I just don't understand how this is going to be fixed and my 1000s I've spent on music is all down the toilet beause of ****** programs and no customer service.

Windows 8, Please Help Me

Posted on Apr 22, 2014 10:01 PM

There are no replies.

Help: Songs Do Not Appear When Importing an itunes Library XML file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.