25636 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2014 1:34 AM by Magicalfox99
It' still happening.
I did all of these, but I used my current/former password as my new one.
- Open Keychain Access (you can get to it by choosing Utilities from the Go menu in the Finder).
- From the Edit menu, choose Change Password for Keychain "login."
- Type the former password of the account that you are currently logged in to, then click OK.
- If you entered the correct password, a new window appears; enter the original password again in the Current Password field.
- In the New Password field, type the password that matches your current account password.
- Re-enter the newer password in the Verify field, then click OK.