Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone always shuffle mode with bluetooth

Hello,

I got a question regarding using my iPhone 4 (but had the same issue with an iPhone 5) :

My car got a Bluetooth media player, so I connect my iPhone to my car then I can play music. I set music with shuffle mode, everything's working great 🙂

But as soon as the Bluetooth disconnects (when, for example I fill the car up with petrol, or anything else), the shuffle mode automatically turns off and my iPhone plays songs in correct order ! Everytime, I have to set the shuffle mode again, but it starts again from scratch (so it can play songs that have been already played).

My question is : is there a way to keep the Shuffle mode no matter what ? I'm pretty sure it would be possible because, for example, when we plug earphone, and when we unplug it, the shuffle mode stays.

Hope you can help me !

Regards

PS: I already looked this issue with my car assistance, but it's not a car problem. It should be managed by the iOS, so that's why I ask here !

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, same issue with iPhone 5

Posted on Apr 24, 2014 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2014 9:09 AM

OK finally I got rid off this.

It's quite strange but it works........

Just before starting my car, I launch an application to listen radio in my iPhone (in my example it's TuneIn). Obviously, my Music App is still in shuffle mod.
Then, when I start my car, the Bluetooth music is set to play the TuneIn App (and not the standard Music App). And MAGIC MAGIC, my Music App is STILL in shuffle mod (as expected).

I just have to shutdown the TuneIn App and to play the Music App 🙂

Hope it's clear and hope it will help some other with same problems because it's a really strange issue and I think it won't be fixed, unfortunately... 😢

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2014 9:09 AM in response to bavade

OK finally I got rid off this.

It's quite strange but it works........

Just before starting my car, I launch an application to listen radio in my iPhone (in my example it's TuneIn). Obviously, my Music App is still in shuffle mod.
Then, when I start my car, the Bluetooth music is set to play the TuneIn App (and not the standard Music App). And MAGIC MAGIC, my Music App is STILL in shuffle mod (as expected).

I just have to shutdown the TuneIn App and to play the Music App 🙂

Hope it's clear and hope it will help some other with same problems because it's a really strange issue and I think it won't be fixed, unfortunately... 😢

Iphone always shuffle mode with bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.