Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I previously downloaded The Walking Dead from iTunes to my iPhone. I deleted it to make space but now it no longer shows up on my purchased list on Apple TV. How do I get it back there? My iphone shows it is in the cloud.

How do I get a purchased show or movie to show up on Apple TV after I deleted or from my iphone? It is in the cloud on my phone but nowhere to be found on Apple TV.

Posted on Apr 24, 2014 4:38 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2014 9:37 AM in response to compugrrl998

Hello compugrrl998,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with watching The Walking Dead on your Apple TV. I am sure you are eager to watch it on your television.

Have you tried checking specifically in Movies > Purchased or TV Shows > Purchased on the Apple TV?

Play previous purchases on Apple TV

You need Apple TV (2nd generation or later) to play content on Apple TV. Some features require the latest version of Apple TV software. If they're available in 1080p, you can play previously-purchased 720p HD TV shows and movies in 1080p.

Movies and TV shows

1. On the Apple TV main menu, choose Movies > Purchased or TV Shows > Purchased.
  2. Select the item you want to view.
  3. Choose Play.

Download past purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

If you are looking there and not seeing the episodes, I recommend verifying that you are signed in with the same Apple ID on the Apple TV that you are signed in with on your iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

I previously downloaded The Walking Dead from iTunes to my iPhone. I deleted it to make space but now it no longer shows up on my purchased list on Apple TV. How do I get it back there? My iphone shows it is in the cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.