From what you are saying it sounds like you need to reset your security questions for your Apple ID. THe following article should help you do that named:
Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions
You can edit or delete your rescue email address at My Apple ID. To edit your rescue email address:
- Navigate to My Apple ID using your web browser.
- Click "Manage your account"
- When prompted, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Click Password & Security
- You'll be asked to answer 2 of your 3 security questions before you can make any modifications. If you are unable to remember your answers, you can choose to send an email to your rescue email to reset your security questions.
Note: The option to send an email to reset your security questions and answers will not be available if a rescue email address is not provided. You will need to contact iTunes Store support in order to do so.
- After you've validated your identity by correctly answering your security questions, click Edit to the right of your rescue email address.
- Once you've finished editing your rescue email address, click the Save button directly below the email field.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.