Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I share my calendar

I've typed all my eventsin on the calendar on my phone. I expected them to be on my iPad too and they're not! How do I do this?

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 25, 2014 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2014 1:25 PM

Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc. Then add a test event on your iPad and check your calendar on icloud.com from your computer and confirm that it appears there, as well as on your iPhone. If so, it is now syncing properly.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2014 1:25 PM in response to Montygrant

Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc. Then add a test event on your iPad and check your calendar on icloud.com from your computer and confirm that it appears there, as well as on your iPhone. If so, it is now syncing properly.

Apr 26, 2014 9:07 AM in response to Montygrant

You're welcome. If you entered new events for next week that don't appear on your iPad, they were probably entered on a non-iCloud calendar. If you have now set the default calendar to be your iCloud calendar on your phone, you will have to re-enter the events on your iCloud calendar and delete them from the non-iCloud calendar to get them on your iCloud calendar and not see duplicate events on your phone. (There isn't a way to move them from one calendar to the other.)

Why can't I share my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.