Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad 2 will not charge. I have done all the resets. When plugged in the charge icon doesnt display and it took 3 days to go from 6% - 50%. UPdated the ios, no difference. Reset the device - no difference. Used 3 chargers, No difference. When powe

My Ipad 2 will not charge. I have done all the resets. When plugged in the charge icon doesnt display and it took 3 days to go from 6% - 50%. UPdated the ios, no difference. Reset the device - no difference. Used 3 chargers, No difference.

When powered off then plugged in - device recognized that it's plugged in by showing apple icon and restarting - but no charge icon.

Frustrating to ****.....

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Apr 25, 2014 8:12 PM

10 replies

Apr 25, 2014 8:52 PM in response to Mgriz

Mgriz wrote:

thanks again.

Just tried the toothbrush but no change.

As I looked thorugh the postings on this issue, a trip to the store seems to be the only resort, but at a cost of $250 to repair, it's more feasible to buy a new one.....I wonder if Apple is resorting to Gates' marketing......so sad.

Please stop your whining. No one said that you would have to pay $250 for a repair. Yes, it's certainly a possibility but we don't know it as a fact at this point in time.

My Ipad 2 will not charge. I have done all the resets. When plugged in the charge icon doesnt display and it took 3 days to go from 6% - 50%. UPdated the ios, no difference. Reset the device - no difference. Used 3 chargers, No difference. When powe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.