Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why i cannot update the digital camera RAW COMPATIBILITY UPDTE 5.0.4 AND ALWAYS ASK TO UPDATE IT WITHOUT UPDATING

why i cannot update the digital camera RAW COMPATIBILITY UPDATE IN MY macbook pro with retina display and always ask me to update it without success

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 2:20 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2014 8:34 AM in response to toniak61

toniak61 wrote:

why i cannot update the digital camera RAW COMPATIBILITY UPDATE IN MY macbook pro with retina display and always ask me to update it without success

Because something is wrong. Most likely, either:

(1) your Mac OS X Startup disk is damaged and you need to repair or reinstall OS X,

- or -

(2) you are not following the correct update workflow and should use the help from this Apple article.

For instance, if you are trying to update via  > Software Update..., restart Mac and download and install the Download Center version: Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 5.04.

why i cannot update the digital camera RAW COMPATIBILITY UPDTE 5.0.4 AND ALWAYS ASK TO UPDATE IT WITHOUT UPDATING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.