Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The camera on my iphone 4 stopped working about a month ago. Yesterday, Siri voice navigation stopped working. Help.

About a month or so ago the camera on my iphone 4 stopped working. When pushing the camera icon from the home screen, the screen goes black and the goes back to the home screen. Yesterday, while using Siri voice navigation for work out in the field, that function stopped functioning also. Siri will ask " directions to where?" then the initial stages will begin but then shortly go back to home screen with no evidence of the directions to be found. Very frustrating as I use the function for work purposes. Any ideas?

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 7:37 AM

20 replies

Apr 26, 2014 8:20 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Not savvy to troubleshooting. I use the voice nav to go from wherever my current location may be to go to my next destination. Also, and I don't know if this is related or not, but I have been unable to install the latest software update ( ios 7.1.1 ). When I try, it says that it requires 1.8 GB of storage and that I can make more storage available by deleting items in usage settings. However, usage settings gives no option for deleting items. I have deleted all previous voicemails manually, and transferred all pics that it would to my computer. But that did not resolve the issue. It still won't install the update.

The camera on my iphone 4 stopped working about a month ago. Yesterday, Siri voice navigation stopped working. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.