Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer

gettina two new iPhones and want to make sure all the apps and settings transfer. How is this done?

for now, I have backed up both to the cloud and to my iMac. How if correct, how do I get these back on the iPhones?

Thanks,

Don

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 9:10 AM

8 replies

Apr 26, 2014 9:54 AM in response to Ali EMO

That is great.

I have one problem which is user problem. I was trying to back up my wife's phone for the first time and it backed up as mine. I need to set it up as a new phone using her iPad backup but didn't do it for some stupid reason. Is there a way to delete the account with my name and info? Basically I have both phones backed up as me and need to change one?? Any help would be appreciated!

Don

Apr 26, 2014 2:32 PM in response to Zimmer1956

HELP!

I made a mistake when I was trying to back up my wifes iphone4 before we bought new ones. It had never been set up on my Mac and I made a mistake and set up as new and noticed it was my name.

I changer the name hoping that would work, but it didn't.

Trying to set up her new phone and her name comes up but with my apps, etc not hers. So now there is my GOOD account, a second in my name and one in her name with my info.

I need to eliminate those accounts and don't know how to do that and be able to show her phone in iTunes with her apps not mine.

Wow did I screw this up! Extere USER error.

Please help beciase I would like to get this resolved quickly.

Don

Apr 27, 2014 5:25 AM in response to Zimmer1956

Dude...whenever you want to backup your files you can mannage your accounts I mean there is a seprate back ups with the name of phones...and Now what happened to you?you backed up your wife's phone on your phone's backup?if it is so I think you can not do anything cause you removed last back up and replace new one...but try using itools...it has a few options more about backing up and else dude

how to transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.