Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem with my iPhone 4 I have forgot my password on my Apple ID and my yahoo account

Dear Apple.

I have problem with my Ipone 4(IMEI:*****) I have forgot my password on my Apple ID and my yahoo account I't was corrupte by hacker I don't have access to yahoo ID any more ,now I need to change password on my Apple ID. I have restored my Iphone and for restsarting Iphone now they ask me to give the Apple ID and Pasword and I don't have this info.

Pleas help me to restor my Iphone

I hope to get ASAP this info.

Best regards

Bunjamin Alili

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 10:34 AM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2014 7:18 AM in response to Biolab2014

Hello Biolab2014,

It sounds like you are unable to finish setting up your phone because you are prompted to enter your Apple ID password, and you cannot reset it because you no longer have access to that email address. I would reach out to our account security team directly for further assistance with this matter:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

Note: you will need to verify your personal information to receive assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

I have problem with my iPhone 4 I have forgot my password on my Apple ID and my yahoo account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.