Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use tunes music I bought in a youtube video?

YouTube doesn't like the music I use for my videos. Some DRM deal. How can I use iTunes music on YouTube?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 12:10 PM

Muisc purchased from the iTunes Store no longer has DRM built in, so unless this is music you bought several years ago, that isn't likely to be the problem.

Perhaps it's YouTube who are stopping you using the music. The fact that you bought a song in the store doesn't give you the right to use it on YouTube and plenty of videos have been removed from YouTube because the owner of the music (and that isn't you) has asked for it to be removed.

It's known as copyright infringment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2014 12:10 PM in response to Philip Neff

Muisc purchased from the iTunes Store no longer has DRM built in, so unless this is music you bought several years ago, that isn't likely to be the problem.

Perhaps it's YouTube who are stopping you using the music. The fact that you bought a song in the store doesn't give you the right to use it on YouTube and plenty of videos have been removed from YouTube because the owner of the music (and that isn't you) has asked for it to be removed.

It's known as copyright infringment.

How can I use tunes music I bought in a youtube video?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.