Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I missing music/albums on my iPod?

I have music and albums that do not appear on my iPod. For instance, I have an artist with several albums, but when I search the artist only some of his albums appear. When I search for the albums themselves, they then magically appear. When I look at the ipod's content on my computer's itunes, everything shows up properly, it is purely on the device itself. I have tried refreshing the ipod several times; taking all music off and putting it back on several times, all to no avail. I'm confused why the iPod seems to be confused...

iPod touch (2nd generation), iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 4:23 PM

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 11:53 AM in response to JEM24

I have the same problem but compilation setting on albums is not the problem. I have compared 'get info' data and everything looks fine on mac. Also the albums appear as they should when viewing content of touch via mac itunes. Its when looking at album view on touch that many albums appear to be missing. Yet when i search for specific tracks they appear and annoyingly tell me the album name - but will not appear under album list!!!

Why am I missing music/albums on my iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.