Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my icloud password

I wanna know how can I change my icloud password ?

iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2014 10:06 PM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2014 6:50 AM in response to neinei19013

1. Before doing anything, turn off 'Find my iPhone/iPad/Mac' on any devices it's enabled on.

2. Sign out of iCloud on all your devices. On a Mac, System Preferences>iCloud and click 'Sign out'. On an iOS device, Settings>iCloud and click 'Delete account' (this will not delete the account from the server). Your iCloud-synced data will disappear from your device. If offered the opportunity to save it on your Mac, don't.

3. Go to http://appleid.apple.com, sign in and click 'Password & Security' in the sidebar. Answer the security questions, if set, and then click 'Edit' next to the password field. Save.

4. Sign back in on all your devices. Your data will re-appear (give it time). You can now re-enable 'Find My...'.

5. I reiterate, before your start, turn off 'Find My...' or you will probably need the services of Support.

How do I change my icloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.