Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could I copy songs to my computer from iPod?

I saved all songs on my iPod, and delete their data from my computer.

If not how can I do?

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2014 6:34 AM

2 replies

Apr 29, 2014 10:51 AM in response to Bobo218

Hello Bobo218,

It sounds like you are trying to transfer music from your iPod to your computer. I found an article with information on transferring media from your iPod to your computer:

iTunes: Transferring media from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1209

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Oct 28, 2014 6:32 PM in response to Bobo218

Hi, Bobo

Of course you can copy them to the computer. I meet the same question as you did. I can't find out what to do until my friend send these steps to me:

If you've purchased the music from itunes, when you plug the iPod in to the pc, it'll ask if you want to transfer purchases to the computer. Due to the restriction ,we can only transfer our music from PC to iPod , but not transferring from iPod to PC if you’ve not purchased them .In this case, transferring your files from iPod to computer can be a hassle , I think you will need a practical third-party solution. In order to find out how to transfer music from iPod to computer, you need to seach more information on the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.