Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

have 2 iPads and not all apps show

we have two iPads one for me and my wife. Mine is always synced and yesterday I synced hers for the first time - don't know where to find it in iCloud. When plugged in, my apps show in iTunes but her's do not. We use icloud for backup and I was sure I backed hers to the computer yesterday but don't know where to look.

Any reason my apps show on her iPad?

Thanks,

Don

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2014 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2014 6:13 PM

When I plug in my phone and iPad, all my apps show BUT when I plug in my wife's iPad all my apps show up on hers! Don't know why that is and same thing with iPhone! I want to back up both of hers but won't until her apps show on hers.

How can I fix this?

Bottom line, I could reinstall which is not an issue for me and wonder if that will resolve the problem in iTunes when I try to back up both of our devices?

Thanks,

Don

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2014 6:13 PM in response to Zimmer1956

When I plug in my phone and iPad, all my apps show BUT when I plug in my wife's iPad all my apps show up on hers! Don't know why that is and same thing with iPhone! I want to back up both of hers but won't until her apps show on hers.

How can I fix this?

Bottom line, I could reinstall which is not an issue for me and wonder if that will resolve the problem in iTunes when I try to back up both of our devices?

Thanks,

Don

have 2 iPads and not all apps show

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.