Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I went to do the latest update on my iphone 4s, and it said to connect to itunes so I did and continued to click restore and then it updated my phone through itunes. Then after about 40 minutes of it updating it still has the connect to itunes screen on.

I went to do the latest update on my iphone 4s, and it said to connect to itunes so I did and continued to click restore and then it updated my phone through itunes. Then after about 40 minutes of it updating it still has the connect to itunes screen on. It won't go away and I have tried restarting and turning off my phone various ways various times. I don't know what to do!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 27, 2014 4:33 PM

There are no replies.

I went to do the latest update on my iphone 4s, and it said to connect to itunes so I did and continued to click restore and then it updated my phone through itunes. Then after about 40 minutes of it updating it still has the connect to itunes screen on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.