Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4 will not turn on and it is telling me to connect it to Itunes. Once I connect it to Itunes, it wants to update and restore it. It normally takes about 6 hours, but once there is only about an hour left, it stops and says there was an error.

My IPhone4 will not turn on. I triedupdating it and once the update was complete, it told me to connect to Itunes, That is the only screen that is up right now, When I connect it to Itunes, It says that i need to restore and update it. When I do that, It gets down to the last hour and then says there was an error. It has done this four times now. What do I do? I need quick solutions.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, I don't know what to do

Posted on Apr 27, 2014 7:15 PM

There are no replies.

My iphone 4 will not turn on and it is telling me to connect it to Itunes. Once I connect it to Itunes, it wants to update and restore it. It normally takes about 6 hours, but once there is only about an hour left, it stops and says there was an error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.