Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop the call summary display on home screen?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 4:54 AM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2014 8:05 AM in response to abhijit_28jan

Here are the solutions I can think of (if no one here responds with something better):

1. Open Settings and then Phone within the Settings screen and see if you can find a setting there for the call summary. The Phone submenu under Settings would be the most likely place.

2. Open Settings on your iPhone and go through each item including all of the items within each main item. Within about 10 minutes you should be able to get through all of the settings and find the setting if it exists on your phone. There is no such setting on my phone but it is possible that Airtel has a custom menu with that.

3. If you still haven't found it, you could check a) Airtel's support site and/or b) an Airtel specific forum.

4. If still no luck, I would call Airtel and ask again and if you get the same response ask for the location of the setting (or to speak to someone who can tell you).

Good luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.