Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit, delete, or resubmit a podcast review

Can one delete or edit, or resubmit a podcast review? If there is no way to edit once you've submitted the review, could I get it deleted entirely then post the same review making the minor changes desired? Or could I submit another review to replace my first one without getting it deleted?

NOTE: Amazon.com allows you to update the "reviews" you submit for a book or product, so I submitted a review of a podcast on itunes from my Macbook Pro w/Retina Display using Mavericks, but I now realize they don't post immediately and have no edit or delete feature. Now I have a publicly viewable review with mispelled words and grammatical goofs that I can't polish up. I noticed most people's reviews also tend to contain excessive amounts of errors, which makes me worry that Apple has made it so that you cannot edit them.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2014 2:36 PM

You can copy and paste the review into a document for editing, then delete the original review, and repost the edited version. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to do it, since there is no "edit" function for iTunes reviews at this time. Here is the click path as of now:

iTunes Store >> e-mail >> Account >> "manage" hyperlink in the row under "Settings" and "Reviews and Ratings" (see screenshot)

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2014 2:36 PM in response to theophilogue.com

You can copy and paste the review into a document for editing, then delete the original review, and repost the edited version. As far as I can tell, that's the only way to do it, since there is no "edit" function for iTunes reviews at this time. Here is the click path as of now:

iTunes Store >> e-mail >> Account >> "manage" hyperlink in the row under "Settings" and "Reviews and Ratings" (see screenshot)

User uploaded file

How to edit, delete, or resubmit a podcast review

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.