You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add another find my iPhone to acc

i would like to add another iphone to my find my iphone but it only lets me sign in and locate mine. my huband also has an iphone but not a iclould email . it lets me do it through a none mac computer to locate it but not through my mac

Posted on Apr 28, 2014 6:48 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2014 7:07 PM in response to prnsusdian

Your husband would first have sign into iCloud on his device in Settings>iCloud and enable Find My iPhone. That automatically adds his device to Find My iPhone. Then you can track his device by going to icloud.com from your computer and signing in with the iCloud ID his device is using. You can also track it from your iPhone by downloading the free Find My iPhone app to your phone and signing into his iCloud account in the app.

how do i add another find my iPhone to acc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.