Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple trying to steal money from me? I already paid for my purchase when i bought my music, now its trying to charge me twice. Why do you need to steal 6 more dollars from me Apple?

I recently bought an EP, a song, and a Add-on for a game, all while I had over $30 on my credit card, but now apple is telling me that I did not pay for my stuff. Now I cannot download anything new, and I'm being punished for apple having a terrible payment method. The money was taken from my bank account so either they messed up or apple is trying to steal another $6.50 from me, which is not okay. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2014 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2014 3:59 PM

Contact the store directly. No one here can help you.

Barry

2 replies

Why is Apple trying to steal money from me? I already paid for my purchase when i bought my music, now its trying to charge me twice. Why do you need to steal 6 more dollars from me Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.