Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error message: 'Cant connect to the itunes store. An unknown error occured (-3212) please check you have an active internet connection and try again'. Help !

Can someone help me please ? I was using itunes (downloading albums etc) just half an hour ago. I had a pop up asking me if i'd like to download the latest version of itunes, which i accepted. When the update had finshed downloading, i then restarted my computer, as i usually would. Tried to re access the itunes store, and received the following error message: 'Cant connect to the itunes store. An unknown error occurred (-3212) please check you have an active internet connection and try again.

Needless to say, i have an active internet connection and cant see any reason why this would be happening, it has never happened before ?

Any help would be appreciated.

iPod shuffle, Windows 7

Posted on Apr 30, 2014 4:23 AM

1 reply

Error message: 'Cant connect to the itunes store. An unknown error occured (-3212) please check you have an active internet connection and try again'. Help !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.