Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help..... I can't locate the the Options tab of the Multiple Item Information window. Do not know how to find the Multiple Item info? Where is it located. I have Itunes 11.0.I want to mark multiple items as "Part of a compilation" in the Option

I have many CD's that have different artists ont he same CD. But my IPOD/Itunes separates the artists from the CD and places all of the songs in the files associated with the artist instead of the CD. How can I change this so that I can find the CD along with ALL of the songs so that I can transfer them into a play list? thanks!

iPod classic, Windows XP, none

Posted on Apr 30, 2014 9:47 AM

1 reply

Please help..... I can't locate the the Options tab of the Multiple Item Information window. Do not know how to find the Multiple Item info? Where is it located. I have Itunes 11.0.I want to mark multiple items as "Part of a compilation" in the Option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.