Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to make suggestion to Apple to have a chat now blue bottom on the itunes support home page.

It is very difficult to find someone to have a quick answer to the itunes stores. In addition, the itunes store allowance is a good idea for families with multiple children or gifting between relatives or friends. However, a even better option is to offer payment type like all other online stores such as Amazon, Pay Pal, etc. Almost all of the online store now a days offer customer to choose the forms of payment by multiple gift card, debit card, multiple credit cards. In our household , we have 3 teenage children who sometimes receiveds itunes gift cards from friends or relatives during birthdays or as Christmas gifts. They like to use the gift cards to purchase one or two new songs a month. With the current system, one has to wait for the other person to finish their gift cards before they can buy. My oldest son took over 8 months to finish his last gift card and the second and third child either has to wait or have to use his credit and owe him for next time when he or she uses their cards. This poses an accounting nightmares and chaos for our family. Please make it easier for customers to purchase by offering these options.

Posted on May 2, 2014 10:32 AM

2 replies

May 2, 2014 10:38 AM in response to jyang8888

Another problem I have is once the Itunes gift card is loaded into the account, you can't keep it separate and use credit card to pay. A potential problem arise when American Express offers itunes promotional offer where one gets a $5 statement credit if one makes purchase of $5 or more. If you still have any gift card balance, you are out of luck. You will need to exhaust all the gift card balance before you can have any promotional offer.

I would like to make suggestion to Apple to have a chat now blue bottom on the itunes support home page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.