Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to print & back-up a series of abusive/threatening SMS (on iphone 5c) for my solicitor. Is there a way to do this which will show the time, date & sender info? How can I preserve (full) SMS data as evidence for future court proceedings?

Does anyone know how to access sms text messages from iphone 5c backup from icloud or itunes? Apparently SMS can be restored so data I need must be stored in backup. I need to print a series of abusive/threatening SMS messages received on my iphone 5c from one sender. I need the time, date & whatever data is stored about source/sender of messages, as well as content. How can I access this data to create a chronological record of the abusive SMS messages and can I preserve the iphone's message log specifically-- so I can access records of these texts without having to restore a back-up? I need to do this to provide evidence for my solicitor and preserve that evidence for future court proceedings, thank you.

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 2, 2014 3:04 PM

1 reply

I need to print & back-up a series of abusive/threatening SMS (on iphone 5c) for my solicitor. Is there a way to do this which will show the time, date & sender info? How can I preserve (full) SMS data as evidence for future court proceedings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.