Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maverick and aperture

Im a media arts person, over tyme Ive upgraded here and there, about a year or so back I purchased Aperture for my I-Mac.

Trying to keep maintenance, technology, programs, and consumers wishes is rough. I did some contemplation before updating the Operating Sys to Maverick OS X. Everything has gone fine and almost no complaints, but the Aperture program stopped launching, *You cannot use this version of the application *Aperture.app* with this versioon of OS X.

I cannot seem to find the reciept in those emails, but definately remember it cost me $85 roughly.

included in the *no* popup, it also says I have aperture app 3.2.3.

Im not a computer expert, Im good, but not great, thats why Im here to ask the experts!

Tryin to embrace the Apple Community!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), Data wasnt restored in iphoto

Posted on May 2, 2014 10:06 PM

There are no replies.

Maverick and aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.