Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change my phone number on iCloud Keychain ?

Posted on May 3, 2014 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2014 7:02 AM

How to change my phone number on the keychain ?

5 replies

Mar 29, 2015 12:10 PM in response to Saberajaelle

Quoted from another thread. This worked for me. Best of luck.

"hpmarcusJul 6, 2014 1:37 PM Re: Cant activate keychain cause the phone number on my iCloud changed! Tips?
Re: Cant activate keychain cause the phone number on my iCloud changed! Tips?in response to randers4

Already did that and still does not work. But I have found a solution:

On the iOS, when typing the iCloud passcode (4 digit), go to the "I forgot my password" option. You will be asked to repair the keychain saved configurations, choose yes. Then, type a new iCloud passcode (or the same as the previous one) and, finally, your phone number. Your mac should be able to see your iphone now to finish the keychain activation.

Sometimes Apple support is more a hindrance than a help!"

Apr 8, 2015 11:05 PM in response to Matty 7890

Hello, I am confronted with the following problem: Frequently I see the information "approved iCloud key ring, bag then iCloud password security code then put me on hold to receive another code via SMS. the problem is that wait long enough and often receive nothing, once we receive and when I put my code says it's not like !!!! validity solve the problem. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.