Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have used 2 apple cord to usb and one cord to usb charger and says not charging now hooked up to the PC it just says Not Charging I think its seems to be the IPad, frustrating can anyonew help please

I have used 2 apple cords to usb and one compatible cord to usb charger and the IPad says not charging now hooked up to the PC it just says Not Charging I think its seems to be the IPad, frustrating can anyonew help please

iPad

Posted on May 3, 2014 6:25 PM

1 reply

May 3, 2014 6:26 PM in response to ALedeux

iPad Charging

"The fastest way to charge your iPad is with the included USB Power Adapter.

iPad is designed to charge with the USB power adapter provided in the box. iPad will charge with any Apple USB Power Adapter and will also charge, although more slowly, when attached to a computer with a high-power USB port.

When attached to a computer through a standard USB port (most PCs or earlier Mac computers) iPad will charge, but only when it's in sleep mode. Make sure your computer is on while charging iPad through USB.

If iPad is connected to a computer that’s turned off or is in sleep or standby mode, the iPad battery will continue to drain

I have used 2 apple cord to usb and one cord to usb charger and says not charging now hooked up to the PC it just says Not Charging I think its seems to be the IPad, frustrating can anyonew help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.