Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7.1.1 cellular data settings won't save on iPhone 4s???

I'm using a 16GB iPhone 4s, with the latest version of iOS 7 as of writing this, version 7.1.1 Whenever go to the "Cellular" settings on the main settings page and turn OFF cellular data usage for a lot of my apps except for a few key apps that I need it for (Mainly Mail, FB Messenger App, Google Maps, and What' s App that I leave on), the moment I back out and come back in, almost all the apps I turned cellular off for are back on again. I've tried turning background app-refresh off thinking it was overriding my cellular settings, nothing. I've tried restarting my phone a bunch of times, nothing. Nothing I do seems to fix this issue and it's frustrating because I have the minimum data plan and I can't turn cellular off completely because I don't have a texting plan and depend on iMessages, FB Messenger, and What's App to get messages from people, and a lot of times it can be urgent so I need to figure out how to fix this stupid bug. Anybody else have a similar issue and/or know how to fix this?

BTW , i try to rest the network setting and still same problem.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.1, Im from dubai. Using Du

Posted on May 4, 2014 12:17 PM

7 replies

iOS 7.1.1 cellular data settings won't save on iPhone 4s???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.