Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get genius on my ipod nano 7?

I cant seem to get genius working on my iPod, and I've searched around... Is it possible or not? Alot of people are saying it isn't.

😟

iPod nano

Posted on May 5, 2014 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2014 6:39 AM

Hello f.s.u

Genius Playlist can be played on your iPod nano, check out the quoted section below as well as the user guide for more information.

iPod nano User Guide

http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/ipod_nano_user_guide.pdf

User uploaded file

Play a Genius Mix:

1. On the Home screen, tap Music > Genius Mixes.
  2. Swipe left or right to browse the Genius Mixes. The dots at the bottom of the screen indicate how many Genius Mixes are on iPod nano.
  3. Tap the play button on the Genius Mix you want to play.

Note: Genius Mixes don’t work if you manually manage content. You can still manually sync Genius playlists to iPod nano, and create Genius playlists on the iPod after a manual sync of Genius content.

Regards,

-Norm G.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2014 6:39 AM in response to f.s.u

Hello f.s.u

Genius Playlist can be played on your iPod nano, check out the quoted section below as well as the user guide for more information.

iPod nano User Guide

http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/ipod_nano_user_guide.pdf

User uploaded file

Play a Genius Mix:

1. On the Home screen, tap Music > Genius Mixes.
  2. Swipe left or right to browse the Genius Mixes. The dots at the bottom of the screen indicate how many Genius Mixes are on iPod nano.
  3. Tap the play button on the Genius Mix you want to play.

Note: Genius Mixes don’t work if you manually manage content. You can still manually sync Genius playlists to iPod nano, and create Genius playlists on the iPod after a manual sync of Genius content.

Regards,

-Norm G.

Can I get genius on my ipod nano 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.