Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, Please Help! When I bring the mastered audio from Soundtrack pro back to final cut pro 7, the audio plays well at the beginning 3 mins later it doesn't sync. Please Help!!!

Hello, Please Help!

When I bring the mastered audio from Soundtrack pro back to final cut pro 7, the audio plays well at the beginning 3 mins later it doesn't sync.

Please Help!!!

Edgil

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on May 5, 2014 7:56 PM

1 reply

May 7, 2014 7:46 AM in response to Edgil

Make sure your easy setup has the correct frame rate for your sequence. Seems crazy but somehow or other fcp assigns a frame rate to audio files. I've found this can sometimes be tricky to get right. Here's what I've done to force the issue. Make sure the easy setup frame rate reflects that of the target sequence in fcp. Create a new project. import the audio in the new project. And then copy the clip from the new project to your main project.

Good luck

Hello, Please Help! When I bring the mastered audio from Soundtrack pro back to final cut pro 7, the audio plays well at the beginning 3 mins later it doesn't sync. Please Help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.