Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I preordered a cd then thinking it had already taken the money out of my gift card went to get other songs. My question is when does a preorder actually take money out? Because right now I'm not happy that I didn't get my cd!

I went and preordered Hunter Hayes new cd. I thought that once you preordered something it would take that amount out so I went and bought other songs. Well now I can't get the CD because it says I don't have enough money to purchase it. So my question is when does iTunes actually take the money out for a preordered CD because I'm not happy that this happend! I have been waiting months for this CD to come out!

Windows 8

Posted on May 5, 2014 8:37 PM

1 reply

I preordered a cd then thinking it had already taken the money out of my gift card went to get other songs. My question is when does a preorder actually take money out? Because right now I'm not happy that I didn't get my cd!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.