Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my 4 digit passcode on my iphone 4 how can I get into my phone if its locked an I forgot it an I don't have the laptop I set everything up with anybody can yu help me I don't want to lose my picture an stuff

I forgot my 4 digit passcode to get on my phone any body help anyway I can bypass it or any ideas

Posted on May 5, 2014 11:22 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2014 3:48 AM in response to almalara915

Restore the device via iTunes on the computer it normally syncs with.

Alternatively, restore the device as new on any computer then restore from the most recent backup via iCloud.

Certainly you can get access to a computer with iTunes installed or at the very least take a trip to an Apple store to restore the device. Hopefully you've been smart enough to regularly backup the device.

I forgot my 4 digit passcode on my iphone 4 how can I get into my phone if its locked an I forgot it an I don't have the laptop I set everything up with anybody can yu help me I don't want to lose my picture an stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.