Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can connect to the store from Itune, I already check the firewall and all setting are okay for itunes but I am still getting the following

I have been getting the following and I already check the firewall and is okay for Itune I also run the diagnostic and all is well.

User uploaded file

Windows 7, cant connect to store from with in

Posted on May 6, 2014 9:04 AM

2 replies

May 8, 2014 12:07 PM in response to miketara

Hello miketara,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. You might want to check the following article for additional troubleshooting connection issues:

iTunes for Windows: iTunes Store connection troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1527

There are additional articles listed there that may be of use if you still have issues connecting.

Regards,

Jeff D.

May 25, 2014 2:41 AM in response to miketara

Thank you jeffd55 it worked for me i had to flush the dns

Flush DNS Setting in Windows

In some cases, the DNS information you computer uses to connect to the Internet needs to be reset. Follow these instructions to flush your Windows DNS information:

Windows XP

1. On the Start menu, click Run.
  2. In the Open field type cmd and click OK.
  3. In the resulting window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Return on the keyboard.
  4. You should see a message that the DNS Resolver Cache has been successfully flushed.

Windows Vista and Windows 7

1. On the Start menu, point to All Programs > Accessories and then right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator from the shortcut menu. If Windows needs your permission to continue, click Continue.
  2. In the resulting window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Return on the keyboard.
  3. You should see a message that the DNS Resolver Cache has been successfully flushed.

Note: If, in the command prompt, you see this message: "The requested operation requires elevation", close the command prompt and repeat steps 1 and 2 above to be sure that Administrator privileges are used to access to Command Prompt.

I can connect to the store from Itune, I already check the firewall and all setting are okay for itunes but I am still getting the following

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.