Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just received a bill from I-tunes of which is £3,500 ,someone must be hacking into my account ,please can someone contact me ASAP

Hi apple

I've just received a bill for £3500 from I-tunes this can't be right ,sounds like someone is hacking into my account ,please can someone contact me ASAP

T E Avory

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 6, 2014 12:28 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2014 1:12 PM in response to Timavory

It may well be a fake. One such phish claims that some purchases have been made and asks you to sign into your account to confirm or report the problem. If that's what the email you received says, it's almost certainly a fraud. To see what's really been purchased through your iTunes Store account, check your purchase history:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

If these purported purchases don't show up there, then the email is a scam.

For future issues, please be aware that you are not communicating with Apple when you post in these forums. These are user-to-user support forums, so in almost all cases the only people who will reply to your posts are, like me, your fellow users.

Regards.

I have just received a bill from I-tunes of which is £3,500 ,someone must be hacking into my account ,please can someone contact me ASAP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.