Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

says my birthday info is wrong

SAys my birthday info is wrong

iPod nano

Posted on May 6, 2014 4:56 PM

5 replies

May 8, 2014 6:44 AM in response to mizuno2014

Hello mizuno2014,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you might be trying to reset your Apple ID password. Take a look at the following support article for resetting your password, specifically the section labeled "If you have access to the email addresses associated with your Apple ID."

Apple ID: If you forget your password

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5787

If you're still unable to reset your password using the previous article, refer to the following article:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

Take care,

Alex H.

May 25, 2014 4:34 PM in response to chuck_3rd

I've just been through the password reset option at least 5 times; had to 'force' the email to come with selecting the 'forgot username' option since the forgot password was never sending an email. Negating the fact that it was forcing me to change my password over and over (I used 3 in the last 10 minutes that it then forced me to change again...?!) but my birthday is incorrect (which I'm reading all over the web that this is a common issue with Apple). When I go to Manage my Apple ID, I again am told my password is wrong, taken thru the reset password option, locked out, force the email with forgot username....and I give up since all this started with my teen forgetting her iPad security code and needing me to help fix that.

So without using the defective manage my apple ID route, how can I fix my date of birth for an account I've had for at least 10 years and I haven't forgotten my date of birth?!

says my birthday info is wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.