Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pasted table into pages document doesn't fit on page

I pasted a table from Numbers into a document I'm working on in Pages, but the table appears to be running off of the first page. This wouldn't be a problem, if it continued onto the second page. Instead, it appears that the table just flows off the first page and doesn't continue in the document. It almost appears as if the part of the table that exceeds the page length is hidden behind the next page in the document. Any help getting the table to flow across multiple pages would be greatly appreciated!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 6, 2014 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2014 9:19 PM

I actually figured it out through trial and error, using some of the other discussions on here. What I found is if while you have the table selected, you open the format window and highlight "Move with text" instead of "Stay on page", the table flows perfectly across multiple pages in my document.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2014 9:19 PM in response to James6

I actually figured it out through trial and error, using some of the other discussions on here. What I found is if while you have the table selected, you open the format window and highlight "Move with text" instead of "Stay on page", the table flows perfectly across multiple pages in my document.

pasted table into pages document doesn't fit on page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.