Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple terms and cond. cant download?

I am a newbie,

On my Ipad 1, I can download podcasts but when I go to view them under downloads I just get the Itunes/Apples Terms an conditions statemant line. I click on this and go to Apples terms and condt. page? I can never get to the downloads or out of the Terms and condition screen. I see the podcasts download, just cant access? how do I get out of the Terms and cond screen?

Thx

Steve

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 7, 2014 7:36 AM

1 reply

May 7, 2014 7:50 AM in response to hampsa2

You don't watch podcasts in iTunes. Get out of iTunes. Download the free Podcasts App from the App Store. iTunes is just a link to the store on the iPad.

You play downloaded songs in the Music App, Movies in the Videos App and podcasts in the Podcast App.

EDIT.......

You have the iPad 1. I think that you watch podcasts in the Videos app - it's been years since I was running iOS 5 on the original iPad. In any event, look in the Videos app or the Music/iPod app. Sorry!

Message was edited by: Demo

apple terms and cond. cant download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.