Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought a used iphone 4g ios 7 and now its stuck on activation screen and it says it needs owners apple id and password. but i dont have it. So what to do now? any help!!!!!

I i bought a used iphone 4g ios 7 and now its stuck on activation screen and it says it needs owners apple id and password. but i dont have it. So what to do now? any help!!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 7, 2014 8:02 AM

1 reply

May 7, 2014 8:04 AM in response to bikee

You will need that information, or you'll need to get the previous owner to remove the device from his/her iCloud account:

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2702

If you can't reach the previous owner or he/she is unwilling to cooperate, then the device is unusable by you. Return the iPhone for a refund if you can. If you can't, then you have a rather expensive paperweight, I'm sorry to say.

Regards.

i bought a used iphone 4g ios 7 and now its stuck on activation screen and it says it needs owners apple id and password. but i dont have it. So what to do now? any help!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.