Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Firefox says I must have Java script to open my iCloud app on my Windows 7 PC. It worked fine before when using Explorer. How do I get it to work?

Firefox says I must have Java script to open my iCloud app on Windows 7. Opened fine in Explorer 11 before the Microsoft debacle and I switched to Firefox. Now I get a warning under the add apps section in Firefox saying I don't need Java script toolkit to get Java script to work again. I don't even have Java script on my system, just a small portion according to Windows Programs that allows apps to run. Can anyone tell me how to get my iCloud app working again? Do I have to uninstall and reinstall and if so will this impact my iPad or iPhone?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Windows 7, App for Windows 7 no longer opens -

Posted on May 7, 2014 9:16 AM

There are no replies.

Firefox says I must have Java script to open my iCloud app on my Windows 7 PC. It worked fine before when using Explorer. How do I get it to work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.