Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP HP LaserJet 3030 supported- check; HP LaserJet 3052 supported - check; HP LaserJet 3055 not supported- WAH

HP LaserJet 3030 supported; HP LaserJet 3052 - supported; HP LaserJet 3055 - NOT supported??

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 7, 2014 3:10 PM

4 replies

May 8, 2014 1:43 AM in response to greg sahli

HP on their own website only list drivers upto Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), however for most cases I find Lion printer drivers also work happily for Mountain Lion and Mavericks. HP also tell you do download and use the driver provided by Apple which is available here.

http://support.apple.com/kb/dl907

Like greg said I also found that the 3055 is compatible with the 3052, in fact the same firmware updater works for both which shows you how close a match they are.

It should be noted that this is now quite an old model of printer which is why driver support for it is not receiving a lot of attention.

While I would expect you to be able to get printing working with no problems, I would not expect much joy on other functions like scanning.

HP HP LaserJet 3030 supported- check; HP LaserJet 3052 supported - check; HP LaserJet 3055 not supported- WAH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.