Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being double charged for using my iTunes cards that I buy for playing games I do not buy any thing with my credit card so I want to know why I am being charged

This has been going on for the last couple of months and I don't like paying for things twice

So when do I get some answers ? You can get a hold of me by call me at *********

If I don't get any answers I will have my bank find out why I can't get any answers.

So where are my answers?

This is all from the iTunes Store.

This is being double charged I want my money back and I want my credit card number taken off my account

How do you send this to you?

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on May 7, 2014 4:20 PM

1 reply

May 9, 2014 10:13 AM in response to Missangelpam

Hi Missangelpam,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities. I understand your concern with your iTunes charges. It sounds to me like you are purchasing iTunes Gift Cards to use as your primary payment method for iTunes purchases, but your credit card is still being charged from iTunes. This article outlines how to report a problem with the purchases that were made, including charges.

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1933

I understand that you want to remove your credit card from iTunes as well. There is a process for this as well and it is outlined in this article.

iTunes Store: Changing your payment information

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1918

If you have any issues at all with these steps, be sure to look at the Get help section at the bottom for info on how to contact iTunes Store support.

Get help

If you need help changing your payment information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you may find the answer to your question below:

• If you change your payment method, make sure your account information matches the credit card information on file with your financial institution.
  • If you use an AOL screen name to sign in to the iTunes Store, editing your information on the Account Information page won't update your AOL account. If you need to update your AOL account information, contact AOL.
  • If your previous payment wasn't accepted, you may need to change your payment information.

Cheers,

-Joe

I am being double charged for using my iTunes cards that I buy for playing games I do not buy any thing with my credit card so I want to know why I am being charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.