Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i become qualified to replace screens of Apple Products (iphone, ipod and ipad)

I want to contribute to my business somehow and i though being qualified to repair apple product screens would be a bonus for us. Also maybe do repairs but just wondering what i need to be qualified in to be able to say im professional or qualified at it

Posted on May 7, 2014 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2014 10:29 PM

Work for Apple and get trained.

Apple does not train others to repair iPhones.

6 replies

May 8, 2014 6:33 AM in response to brookelyn94

You may be misunderstanding what the others have said. Apple does not certify anyone not employed by Apple or by an authorized iPhone service provider (in those countries where Apple does not have direct service) to replace screens or perform any other sort of repair on iOS devices. There are no programs for businesses to be self-servicing on iOS devices.

So there is no way you can even get any official training for iOS device repair, much less any sort of certification, for doing repairs on the iPads, iPhones or iPods your company owns. If your company has a device that require service, you must take or send the device to Apple or an authorized service provider.

Regards.

May 8, 2014 10:05 AM in response to TheDave413

TheDave413 wrote:

I think the OP is asking how he can become an Authorized Apple Service Provider

-> Apple Authorized Service Provider Program

"Program Update

Thank you for your interest in Apple's Channel Programs. Apple is not currently accepting reseller or service provider applications in the United States. Please check the Apple Channel Programs page periodically for new information."

He cannot become an AASP for iPhones as there are no AASP for iPhones.

He asked specifically how to repair screens.

How do i become qualified to replace screens of Apple Products (iphone, ipod and ipad)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.