Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you please get i tunes to have the ability store my DVDs

Would it not just be easier for those who created I tunes to allow us to import our DVD collections into i tunes. I had planned on doing this and discovered you can not. I am deeply dissapointed by this and believe it will be an invaluable progresssion to i tunes itself. I have in excess of 200 DVDs and thought it would be a valuble space saver to upload them all on i tunes to declutter my house.

Posted on May 8, 2014 5:21 AM

3 replies

May 9, 2014 3:39 AM in response to kelly9375

There are ways to do this but due to legal issues we cannot discuss them here. Due to the same legal issues Apple cannot make it easy for you either.

However a legal approach we can discuss is the fact that some (not all) purchased DVDs include a voucher to download free of charge a download version of the DVD. Unfortunately even those few DVDs that include this may not include an iTunes compatible download and only an 'Ultraviolet' compatible one. However it is worth checking your DVDs to see if any have iTunes vouchers. Disney DVDs in particular often do.

Can you please get i tunes to have the ability store my DVDs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.