Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes freezing when I plug my phone in. I need help! It's getting increasingly frustrating!

My iTunes is slow and often freezes. When I plug my iphone 5 into my computer it automatically freezes. I can't do anything and have to use the task manager to exit. I am using the most recent software 11.1.5. I have tried uninstalling and repairing, I have also searched on the internet for things to do to help but none have worked so far. I am also using windows 7. I did not have this problem before installing the new software.

iPhone 5

Posted on May 8, 2014 6:27 AM

1 reply

May 10, 2014 12:52 PM in response to Shan0508

Hello Shan0508,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing when connecting your iPhone to your computer. I found an article with steps you can take if iTunes stops working when you connect your iPhone:

iTunes: May become unresponsive when connecting iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3219

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

iTunes freezing when I plug my phone in. I need help! It's getting increasingly frustrating!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.