Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This isn't working at all... I follow instructions and it doesn't work.. there's no option in !tunes to add to movies... This is a nightmare, I should have stuck with my PC instead...

This isn't working, all I need is to add a couple of movies to my Iphone 4s but itunes doesn't seem to have any option to add movies, videos etc.... I should've really just stuck with my PC you guys.... Why do they have to make things so difficult in Apple? really? just to add a **** movie to my Iphone 4s I have to ask for help... This is ridiculous..

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.1, I should have just kept my PC

Posted on May 8, 2014 8:55 AM

2 replies

May 8, 2014 9:12 AM in response to LSDodgers

Active users of this forum are others like you, not Apple --> http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

Your PC would still have required you use an almost identical version of iTunes to sync with an iPhone so it wouldn't have made any difference.

Apart from noticing you arrived here via the managing content manually page we know nothing about your issue. If you want help please repost with information.

May 11, 2014 12:55 PM in response to Limnos

Hi,

Yes, I know this forum has users like me and it's not Apple. I was only venting and, showing my frustration for Apple. You said if I wanted more help I need to give more info...

What kind of info? like what kind of Apple computers I have? the specs? etc. I know I need Itunes on a PC as well to add movies to my Iphone 4s but, I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and, that phone all I do is Plug it in to my PC and from there on it's really easy because it gives me the option to let my PC see it as a external HDD to where I can litteraly drag my movies that I want into it.. And, boom! I'm done. With Apple is like oh my god, you need this you need that you need the other thing.. Blah Blah Blah LOL.... But, I'm a stubborn bull and I want to add movies to my Iphone 4s. So, what I do is the following, I plug in my iphone 4s to my macbook pro and Itunes launches by itself, then I click on the iphone 4s on the upperr right corner, right after a list appears with all my music, then I click on where it says Movies on the upper left, then I try to drag a movie into the list and there's an error message that appears telling me that the movie wasn't copied to my iphone because it can't be played.... at this point I gave up and here I am asking for help.

I don't what info you want, I have a iphone 4s, a macbook pro wth OSX Mavericks, 2.6 GHz Intel Core !7 8 GB ram... I also have a Imac which I have put away since we just moved in so, I can't remember the specs but it's about 2 - 3 years older than my macbook pro... Apple seems easy to use when it comes to graphic design, video editing and, working with audio... When it comes to multimedia, it seems not so great. I hope this is enough info... If not just ask me what you guys would need to know.. Thanks for your help... I appreciate it, hopefully I can master the use of Apple just like PC.

This isn't working at all... I follow instructions and it doesn't work.. there's no option in !tunes to add to movies... This is a nightmare, I should have stuck with my PC instead...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.