Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete the current music from my ipod shuffle and then sync a new playlist

how do I delete the current music from my ipod shuffle and then sync a new playlist

iPod shuffle

Posted on May 8, 2014 11:48 AM

1 reply

May 10, 2014 8:56 AM in response to Opewan

Hello Opewan,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. The support article

Syncing music to iPod shuffle

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1719

Is the correct place for your question. Selecting what music you want to sync and then checking the box "Replace allitems when autofilling"

User uploaded file

should do what you are wanting. If that doesn't do exactly what you want, you can always sync manually.

If you prefer not to use Autofill to sync music to your iPod shuffle, you can manually sync music instead.

1. Connect iPod shuffle to your computer and open iTunes.
  2. Select the option to "Manually manage music" from the iPod Summary tab of the iPod settings screen.
  3. Select your Music, Podcasts, or Audiobooks Library or a playlist on the left side of the iTunes window.
  4. Select one or more pieces of audio content and drag them to the iPod shuffle icon under Devices.User uploaded file
  5. If you have turned on disk use, disconnect iPod shuffle by selecting it under Devices and clicking the eject icon (iPod shuffle is ready to be disconnected when the status light stops flashing).

Regards,

Jeff D.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.