Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thank you, this printer update was not only unhelpful but it destroyed my connection with my printer which is NEW and I have reinstalled the driver 2 times and nothing works. Thank you APPLE

I updated my printer this morning from the app store. since then the connection does not work. I cant add it through the computer. The printer also doesnt recognize my computer in the network (to which it is appropriately connected)

I am fed up

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on May 8, 2014 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2014 10:00 PM

WorkingBeauty --

I see you registered today to complain. I hope you will consider starting over again. All of us here are other Mac users, who are given the opportunity by Apple to help other users. And rants are not allowed here.

So, if you would like help, we would be happy to help you through this. All you need to do is rephrase your "Up Yours, Apple" rant to a question asking for technical support.

Your situation is usually not difficult to solve. So, would you like to ask a question?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2014 10:00 PM in response to WorkingBeauty

WorkingBeauty --

I see you registered today to complain. I hope you will consider starting over again. All of us here are other Mac users, who are given the opportunity by Apple to help other users. And rants are not allowed here.

So, if you would like help, we would be happy to help you through this. All you need to do is rephrase your "Up Yours, Apple" rant to a question asking for technical support.

Your situation is usually not difficult to solve. So, would you like to ask a question?

Thank you, this printer update was not only unhelpful but it destroyed my connection with my printer which is NEW and I have reinstalled the driver 2 times and nothing works. Thank you APPLE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.